image1 image2 image3 image4 image5

HOLA!|LOST GIRL IS HERE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|EXPLAIN ABOUT NORSE MYTHOLOGY|MY REVIEW|MY HANDWRITING|AND MANY MORE|COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW, AND ENJOY!

BEST SCENE OF TAKEN (2008)



Let me tell you a little plot of this movie. Kim (Maggie Grace) with her best friend, Amanda (Katie Cassidy) are following Irish band U2 during their European tour, but they are has been kidnapped in Paris. Bryan Mills(Liam Neeson) is a retired CIA agent have to travels across Europe and relies on his old skills to save his estranged daughter.


Taken won two awards. first in BMI Film & TV Awards (2009) by Nathaniel MĂ©chaly and Best Line of the Year in Golden Schmoes Awards (2009) :
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Now,

first best scene,

in my opinion, is when Kim hiding behind the bed. She thinks kidnapper are gone but turns suddenly she dragged from her foot.


Two,

when Bryan called Jean-Claude Pitrel (Olivier Rabourdin), a semi-retired French intelligence agent and now works a desk job at the same agency.

Jean secretly tracking Bryan's phone and governed government Paris to catch him because Bryan has been making much trouble in Paris.

But Bryan knows and set a trap. When the government comes to Bryan's location in track, they are only found a phone and walkie talkie.

While Bryan saw them by a telescope and smirk not far from them.


Three,

when Bryan caught Marko Hoxha (Arben Bajraktaraj), he is Kim's description kidnapper while she last tells by phone. Bryan tortures Marko for information Kim's presence. Bryan electrocuted him until he answer and after that kill him with high voltage. I think Bryan so sadistic here.


Four,

when Bryan attend to Jean's house. In the dining room, he wounds his wife and forces him to give him Saint-Clair's location (buyer's Kim). When Jean shoots a gun to Bryan, Bryan has been ejecting the bullet first.

The

last

is when Bryan kill all of the gangster in the yacth and found Raman (the real buyer's Kim) holding Kim at knife-point. Raman attempts to negotiate, but Bryan shoots him in the face without hesitation.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 komentar:

  1. best walkie talkies for kids I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget